Just got back from celebrating Xavier's 15th birthday at Fish & Co, the one next to Paradigm. There were about 20 people there! Including Xavier, Sarah, Gnia, Jo (but she left really soon), Bryan, Mira, myself, Ai Wei and Ezra. The rest were all guys from SJI. Anyway, I ordered this Peri Peri Prawn thingamajig and boy was it troublesome! And not only did I have to use the fork and fish-knife to peel it, there wasn't even any space in the pan. After we ate, Yin Wei (sp?) sang on stage for Xavier (NO, they're not gay, haha), and we brought out his cake. The waiter refused to lend us a steel knife - it was too dangerous he said - so we had to give it to them to cut it in the kitchen. By the time they brought it back out, the cake was melting! Haha. But whatever, I had a great time.
2:49 AM